R.W.s provides towing, recovery and battery service to in Berkshire and Hampshire Counties customers needing emergency roadside assistance.
• Provide roadside assistance for emergency towing and recovery services.
• Operate a flatbed or a traditional wheel lift vehicle and/or a battery service vehicle* NOTE: Candidates will cross-train.
• Present a professional, courteous and sympathetic demeanor.
• Flexible to work a schedule that includes evenings, days, weekends and holidays
• Be on call as needed
• Complete a successful background check
• Complete a successful pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical
• Massachusetts Class A, B, or C driver’s license.
• Automotive knowledge is very helpful
• Must be 18 years of age.
R.W.s provides auto & truck repairs, maintenance, and state inspections on commercial and non-commercial vehicles. Our shop is currently seeking qualified applicants interested in a career as an automotive technician.
• Able to diagnose and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, etc.
• Completes service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and accurately.
• Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
• Minimum 1-year experience with vehicle repairs
• ASE certifications desired but not required
• Able to explain repairs to customers in a friendly and understandable manner
• Experience using equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners, etc.
• Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
• Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to work Monday–Friday 8am–5pm and Saturday 9am–1pm
• Must be 18 years of age
• Massachusetts State Inspection license is a plus